11 Jan 2012

Birthday Party – Part 1

{Gather your items}

Look what the postman brought for me today…a box full of goodies! Lovely! All ( well, almost all) the things I need to start preparing Lovely Little Daughter’s Unicorn Birthday Tea Party – a mere three weeks away.

I always like American birthday parties - OK, I think that sometimes they are a bit over the top but never the less all the colour coordination, and the themes, and the yummy ( not always healthy) food…it is just nice.

So I have thrown myself a challenge – to make a yummy looking buffet style table in white, pink and purple, to create some pretty room decoration, to make some little favours for the girls and…well that’s about it. Did I mention the cake and the food? And did I mention it is all on a budget? I already feel a bit overwhelmed and think I should have started before Christmas, but it is supposed to be fun, so I am not stressing about it.


Can you see my new Hot Glue Gun – I can’t believe I haven’t acquired one of those clever tools ages ago…I mean people have been using it for centuries, right…I can’t wait to give it a try.

Love,
Irina xx

10 comments:

  1. I am curious to see part 2. Hope your girl will have a lovely party.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh good - I love a little girls party planning and I can steal all your ideas - yay!! happy new year:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice thoughts. when will you publish its second part?
    Clowns in Broward

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi again!
    Great news over here:
    http://mamimadeit.blogspot.com/2012/01/puss-in-boots-or-draw.html

    See you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ohh, a unicorn-party!! perfect, my little girl is crazy about unicorns too =)
    so could you maybe tell me, where you got the little unicorn-cookie-cutter?

    greetings
    sjoe

    ReplyDelete
  6. i am anxiously looking forward for part 2...it is really nice!!!!
    Kids birthday parties in Broward

    ReplyDelete
  7. สล็อตโจ๊กเกอร์
    เล่นสล็อตออนไลน์ สุดยอดสล็อตออนไลน์ในมือถือที่ดีที่สุด ที่นักล่ารางวัลทั่วโลกกล่าวถึงมากที่สุด รวมเกมฮิต เกมดัง เกมปังไว้มากที่สุด

    ReplyDelete
  8. สล็อต 999
    เว็บสล็อตมาตรฐาน เว็บสล็อตที่ส่งตรงมาให้ท่านได้เล่นจากคาสิโนจริง ๆ เพื่อให้ท่านได้มี​ความมั่นใจในการเล่นเกมส์สล็อตกับเรา สมัครเล่นสล็อตฟรี สล็อตออนไลน์ เว็บคาสิโนออนไลน์ มั่นคง ปลอดภัย โอนไว จ่ายจริง. สล็อตออนไลน์ สล็อต สมัครวันนี้ รับโบนัสแรกเข้าทันที สำหรับสมาชิกใหม่

    ReplyDelete
  9. สล็อตฟรี
    เล่นสล็อตออนไลน์ สุดยอดสล็อตออนไลน์ในมือถือที่ดีที่สุด ที่นักล่ารางวัลทั่วโลกกล่าวถึงมากที่สุดรวมเกมฮิต เกมดัง เกมปังไว้มากที่สุดล็อตมาตรฐาน เว็บสล็อตที่ส่งตรงมาให้ท่านได้เล่นจากคาสิโนจริง ๆ เพื่อให้ท่านได้มี​ความมั่นใจในการเล่นเกมส์สล็อตกับเรา สมัครเล่นสล็อตฟรี

    ReplyDelete
  10. สล็อตฝาก10รับ100
    เล่นสล็อตออนไลน์ สุดยอดสล็อตออนไลน์ในมือถือที่ดีที่สุด ที่นักล่ารางวัลทั่วโลกกล่าวถึงมากที่สุดรวมเกมฮิต เกมดัง เกมปังไว้มากที่สุดล็อตมาตรฐาน เว็บสล็อตที่ส่งตรงมาให้ท่านได้เล่นจากคาสิโนจริง ๆ เพื่อให้ท่านได้มี​ความมั่นใจในการเล่นเกมส์สล็อตกับเรา สมัครเล่นสล็อตฟรี

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment if you'd like... I love reading every single one of them and to make it easier there is no annoying word verification.