6 Apr 2011

Joining in the Easter spirit


Every shop I go to these days is full of Easter decoration, so I decided to make some of my own. Well, at least experiment. Some fabric Easter eggs are in the making and photos will come soon, but I wanted to make something more kiddie like so this is how little chick came about.


It was fun to make, and I must say I love its cute little feet...but it is somehow not what I imagined...expected...had in mind...Well I had to finish it and I took some photos to share, but I must admit it looks more like a hot pot holder that a sweet decoration.

Hope I'll have better luck with the fabric Easter eggs.


Love,

Irina x

1 comment:

  1. This is so sweet, I like it
    D :-)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment if you'd like... I love reading every single one of them and to make it easier there is no annoying word verification.