14 Apr 2011

Under the weather

I haven’t been feeling very well since last week, so I spent the days laying in bed feeling miserable for myself. I think I caught a virus from my daughter and of course she is fine, just a running nose, while I ended up in bed.

Well had a lot of time to think so hopefully it was not all that bad as I am full of ideas.

I haven’t got much to show you but since it is Easter next week, I would like to share my simple egg decoration. I used a tutorial which has photos of some perfect, gorgeous looking eggs…well, what can I say, I guess I need many more years of stitching practice to be able to recreate those…


I am also making something for my daughter, a bag, so here is a little peek…I am trying to combine some of my favourite things…cupcakes, red polka dot and gingham fabric…here is a sneaky preview…

Also a few things I would like to share:

- The lovely tutorial by Retro Mama to make above mentioned Easter eggs

- I just love those “End of the rainbow cupcakes”…so yummy and complete with a recipe for anyone who dares

- “A dress a day” - a bit like Julie & Julia

- Liberty prints and Nike trainers – pure genius or horribly wrong?!?!

- “Melly and me” – an Assie blog about fun things and lots of fabric toys

- Make a crown for your little ones…very sweet

Love,

Irina x x

2 comments:

  1. สล็อต 999
    เว็บสล็อตออนไลน์เป็นเว็บไซต์ที่ได้รับการปรับขนาดจากเกมสล็อตเดิม ๆ มาสู่รูปแบบออนไลน์​ที่ช่วยให้นักพนันสามารถเล่นเกมสล็อตได้ทุกที่และทุกเวลา

    ReplyDelete
  2. สล็อตฝาก10รับ100
    เว็บสล็อตออนไลน์เป็นเว็บไซต์ที่ได้รับการปรับขนาดจากเกมสล็อตเดิม ๆ มาสู่รูปแบบออนไลน์​ที่ช่วยให้นักพนันสามารถเล่นเกมสล็อตได้ทุกที่และทุกเวลา. เล่นสล็อตออนไลน์ สุดยอดสล็อตออนไลน์ในมือถือที่ดีที่สุด ที่นักล่ารางวัลทั่วโลกกล่าวถึงมากที่สุด รวมเกมฮิต เกมดัง เกมปังไว้มากที่สุด เกมส์สล็อต คือคาสิโนรูปแบบง่ายที่สุด เป็นตู้ออกรางวัลตามที่ได้ เริ่มเป็นที่รู้จักในแวดวงบ้าน​เรามากขึ้นเรื่อยๆ ด้วยความง่ายในการเล่น อยากเล่นเกมส์แบบไหน สามารถดูตัวอย่างเกมสล็อต และอีกข้อที่สำคัญที่ควรพิจารณาก็คือ การฝาก-ถอนรวดเร็ว เว็บสล็อตมาตรฐาน เว็บสล็อตที่ส่งตรงมาให้ท่านได้เล่นจากคาสิโนจริง ๆ เพื่อให้ท่านได้มี​ความมั่นใจในการเล่นเกมส์สล็อตกับเรา สมัครเล่นสล็อตฟรี. สล็อตออนไลน์ เว็บคาสิโนออนไลน์ มั่นคง ปลอดภัย โอนไว จ่ายจริง. สล็อตออนไลน์ สล็อต สมัครวันนี้ รับโบนัสแรกเข้าทันที สำหรับสมาชิกใหม่

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment if you'd like... I love reading every single one of them and to make it easier there is no annoying word verification.