13 Nov 2013

Looking For The Cake Pop Stars

{a competition}

Yes I know...another cooking post. But is it is actually an entry to a cake pop competition, so I guess that's a bit of an excuse. Besides I had the best intention to sew something so I promise something interesting very soon.

So back to the competition. Cake pops have slowly been making an appearance here in Germany and I made my first cake pops last year for Halloween but at that time I couldn't find cake pop sticks or suitable decoration so had to order them from the US.That has all changed now...

One of the shops that joined in the cake pop craze is Strauss Innovation. A nice shop whose product range changes about once a month and one is sure to find everything from colorful piknick plates and baskets to cute Christmas decoration, from sweet cupcake boxes to girlie polka dot bed linens. So I often go there but I didn't see the competition leaflet. The mum of Lovely Kindergarten Best Friend passed it on and so I decided to give the competition my best shot.

And yes there is a price, and yes, I hope I'll win one of 10 duck blue "kitchen aid" look-a-likes.

And since Cristmas is only six weeks away...yes...six weeks...I though that Christmas cake pops are completely in order.


 



As always the internet was full of inspiration.

Do you like one of the cake pops more the rest?
My favorite are the ginger bread houses. They are completely my own creation and look so cute.

SO, fingers crossed! I'll let you know how the competition goes.

Have a nice evening!

Love,
Irina xx




14 comments:

  1. Wahnsinn, ich habe hier noch nie und bei niemandem außer dir Cake Pops gesehen. Wahrscheinlich gewinnst du eine Kitchen Aid, lg Anja

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting article and I Banget Fill It Love
    Fraternal greetings from our.

    Obat Aborsi
    Obat Bius

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting article and I Banget Fill It Love
    Fraternal greetings from our.

    +++++++ Baca Blogs Tentang +++++++

    Alat Bantu Sex|Alat Bantu Sexualitasa|Alat Bantu Sex Pria|Alat Bantu Sex Wanita|Mainan Dewasa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alat bant u sex wanita berbagai macam bentuk manual dan getar. Alat Bantu sex wanita atau yang di kenal dengan nama DILDO tersedia lengkap disini.
    alat bantu sex wanita
    alat bantu seksual wanita dijamin puas
    zonaperangsang

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing in this article
    I can learn a lot and could also be a reference
    I hope to read the next your article updates.

    Di zaman yang modern dan serba maju ini, kebutuhan akan alat bantu wanita sangat di perlukan oleh kaum pria dan wanitaalat sex pria
    yang berfungsi untuk memberi rasa sensasi dan kenikmatan yang berlebih obat perangsang wanitayang berfungsi untuk memberi rasa sensasi dan kenikmatan yang berlebih apotik jual obat perangsang
    kami juga menyediakan obat untuk gaerah wanita di toko obat perangsang wanita malang online dan offline shop terbaik toko alat sex pria wanita malang produk populer saat ini adalah toko Jual Vimax Asli kota malang
    apabila anda mempunyai keluhan tentang ukuran alat vital sebaiknya anda menggunakan vimax asli apotik jual vimax asli siap melayani pemesanan keseluruh indonesia

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment if you'd like... I love reading every single one of them and to make it easier there is no annoying word verification.