7 Sept 2011

So exciting

{ a blog award}

Oh how exciting, the lovely Angela from Bingecrafter has decided to give me an award…thank you so much Angela, you are so sweet!
 
 I am not entirely sure what to do, but I guess I can use the occasion and answer a few questions to help you get to know me a bit better:

1. Favorite color: anywhere between brown and tobacco green (although lately I have gone out of my comfort zone and ventured into reds and yellows)
2. Favorite song: Oh, so many – my husband and I spend endless evenings in front of YouTube, taking turns to select favourite songs and to ask “Remember this one…?”
3. Favorite dessert: Pavlova anytime
4. What upsets you at the moment: rudeness and ignorance
5. Favorite pet: that would be my mum’s cat Richie
6. Black or white: black
7. Biggest fear: that something bad might happen
8. Best feature: I am quite straight forward ( not sure if that is not worst feature actually)
9. Everyday attitude: positive
10. What is perfection? Something that gives me a lot of hassle…I wish I was less of a perfectionist
11. Guilty pleasure?  Champagne
12. When I'm upset... I call my mum or my husband or my best friend – and usually feel much better afterwards

And here are my nominations:

Rachel at Four Wise Monkeys
Astird at Red Red Completely Red
Janine at Heidi in Lederhosen 
Suzitee at Stitch Scrap Sew 
Gabi at Good luck - its me 

Love,
Irina xx

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations!! And well-deserved - I, too, enjoy reading what you've been up to and use it for inspiration.
    Talking about inspiration - I'm nodding in agreement regarding pavlova. That's pretty high up on my list as well :)
    Congratulations again - and I'm off to check out some of these other bloggers you have nominated.
    Tschuss!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATS on your award!!!!!! You so deserved it, because I love your work!
    THANK YOU so much for your nomination and I have blogged about my award and yourself of course here: http://heidiinlederhosen.blogspot.com/2011/09/another-award-for-heidi.html

    This means a lot to me being a rookie in both blogging and sewing!
    Its lovely to be appreciated - thanks again!

    Alles Liebe,
    Janine aka Heidi :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for my award Irina...you are very kind xxx and congratulations! I've loved learning a little more about you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. สล็อต 999
    เว็บสล็อตมาตรฐาน เว็บสล็อตที่ส่งตรงมาให้ท่านได้เล่นจากคาสิโนจริง ๆ เพื่อให้ท่านได้มี​ความมั่นใจในการเล่นเกมส์สล็อตกับเรา สมัครเล่นสล็อตฟรี

    ReplyDelete
  5. สล็อตฟรี
    เกมส์สล็อต คือคาสิโนรูปแบบง่ายที่สุด เป็นตู้ออกรางวัลตามที่ได้ เริ่มเป็นที่รู้จักในแวดวงบ้าน​เรามากขึ้นเรื่อยๆ ด้วยความง่ายในการเล่น อยากเล่นเกมส์แบบไหน สามารถดูตัวอย่างเกมสล็อต และอีกข้อที่สำคัญที่ควรพิจารณาก็คือ การฝาก-ถอนรวดเร็ว

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment if you'd like... I love reading every single one of them and to make it easier there is no annoying word verification.