13 Jul 2011

Delicious cake for a rainy day



Hello everybody, we are back in Frankfurt after a lovely, although a bit rainy holiday at the Baltic Sea! It was the first proper holiday for Lovely Little Daughter and she was absolutely amazed by everything - she did a lot of sand digging, wave splashing, shell collecting, beach running, getting spoiled by Oma and Opa and generally exploring and expanding her little world. For us it was a pure pleasure to watch our little girl in her innocent quest of discovering!
Unfortunately the weather in Frankfurt is quite rainy, which is actually a very good excuse of staying at home and reading favourite blogs or making things - boy I missed sewing!

As you probably know Germany is the country of the gateau and there are hundreds of delicious sweet creations. It is not very easy to impress a German with a new cake but my Blueberry and Passion Fruit Drizzle Square is a sure winner, or so says Lovely Husband! Maybe he's just being kind...




Well the cake was deeelicious and I will post the recipe in the next few days.

And now off to crafting and making...

Love
Irina xx



12 comments:

  1. That looks yummy! Yes, recipe soon please :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cake looks amazing Irina! I can't wait till passion fruit is in season here so we can try it.

    Thanks for linking up to our baking party!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cake looks delicious! I wouldn't mind a piece now!
    See you!
    Nadra

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never tried passion fruit...from the looks of your cake, I am really missing out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Could you please make it again when I come to Frankfurt in August, can't wait :-)
    Love,
    mama xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is very informative content and useful too. I have some links to share here.

    norton.com/setup,
    www.norton.com/setup.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like your post, you did good job, keep it up and i have also something to share.
    mcafee.com/activate
    www.mcafee.com/activate

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dear Author, you have written a mind-blowing blog all content was very informative and useable information I would like to say thank you so much for sharing such useful information with us and wish you all the best for upcoming comment. I have also something to share here I hope you will like my comment. norton.com/setup
    www.norton.com/setup, Norton product key

    ReplyDelete
  10. สล็อต 999
    เล่นสล็อตออนไลน์ สุดยอดสล็อตออนไลน์ในมือถือที่ดีที่สุด ที่นักล่ารางวัลทั่วโลกกล่าวถึงมากที่สุด รวมเกมฮิต เกมดัง เกมปังไว้มากที่สุด

    ReplyDelete
  11. สล็อตฟรี
    เกมส์สล็อต คือคาสิโนรูปแบบง่ายที่สุด เป็นตู้ออกรางวัลตามที่ได้ เริ่มเป็นที่รู้จักในแวดวงบ้าน​เรามากขึ้นเรื่อยๆ ด้วยความง่ายในการเล่น อยากเล่นเกมส์แบบไหน สามารถดูตัวอย่างเกมสล็อต และอีกข้อที่สำคัญที่ควรพิจารณาก็คือ การฝาก-ถอนรวดเร็วเว็บสล็อตมาตรฐาน เว็บสล็อตที่ส่งตรงมาให้ท่านได้เล่นจากคาสิโนจริง ๆ เพื่อให้ท่านได้มี​ความมั่นใจในการเล่นเกมส์สล็อตกับเรา สมัครเล่นสล็อตฟรี.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for your hard work to make this site.
    I sincerely hope that you will be able to see such advanced content. I absolutely love your blog and find many of your posts exactly what I was looking for.
    Please visit my website and give your opinion. 바카라사이트

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment if you'd like... I love reading every single one of them and to make it easier there is no annoying word verification.