27 Jul 2011

Miss Sugarmint Design and Craft Fair


If you are going to be in Frankfurt the following weekend than why don’t you come and visit Miss Sugarmint craft fair. The fair has been organised by a lovely lady who is a fellow crafty mum and makes some absolutely cute little t-shirt embellishments and other kiddie things. However it won’t all be for the kids, there will be jewellery, home inspirations and off course coffee and cake! Oh and guess what, I will be there with my label Horstmann & Little.
It is so very exciting ( it is my first fair, well apart of the Wimbledon Park fair in London last year, which was very much in it's infancy and really just a trial), and I am thinking about what to sell, how to prepare my table, how to make everything look pretty and nice.

Off to do more sewing…

Love,
Irina

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like fun, the name does too Miss Sugarmint!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment if you'd like... I love reading every single one of them and to make it easier there is no annoying word verification.